Recently, I got nominated twice for awards from two lovely ladies – Anjali from Its all about Food and Priti from mypinchofyum. I stumbled upon their blogs through other food blogs and both of them have such lovely blogs full of beautiful recipes. I am humbled that they think I and my blog deserve these award nominations. I am actually guilty of putting up this post a bit late – what with my list of recipes to be posted every day and sudden weekend trips. Big thanks to Anjali and Priti for bestowing upon me these awards and keeping me encouraged.
Moving on to the awards –
Anjali gave me Sisterhood of the World Blogger Award and here are the rules –
- Thank the blogger who nominated you with a link back to their page
- Put the award logo in your post
- Answer the questions the blogger has sent you
- Create 10 new questions for other bloggers to answer
- Nominate 10 new people to participate :).
Anjali has kept the questions very simple – thank you for that 🙂
- 5 interesting facts about you
- I am a Telugu from Chennai married to a Tamil, living in Bangalore (not much of a fact I know)
- I love reading books and its a love I discovered not until I was in college. Mostly you can see me with a book or my Kindle if I am idle.
- If something gets into my head, I cant wait. Like recipes. If I think of something, I have to do it immediately. Wait is a word that does not exist in my dictionary.
- I am very patient with people other than my family and loved ones. Short tempered is what I am and something that I am working on.
- I cant easily forget stuff. Its both an advantage as well as a disadvantage.
- 5 things which are most important to you
- The first and foremost, my family and loved ones.
- Friends – no one can do without friends.
- Books, the best companions of my life.
- My phone, the one that connects me with my family and brings us all together.
- My kitchen stuff, I am way too possessive about my kitchen, the serveware, utensils and appliances.
Here are the award nominations from Priti – Premio Dardos and Versatile Blogger Awards
While Versatile Blogger award has been making rounds in the blog world for ages, Premio Dardos is new to me. I loved to read more about this award from Priti’s blog. Quoting from her blog – The Premio Dardos Award exists to acknowledge the values that every blogger shows in their effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values every day. These stamps were created with the intention of promoting fraternization between bloggers, a way of showing affection and gratitude for work that adds value to the Web.
The Versatile Blogger Award comes with a set of rules –
- Acknowledge the person who nominated you by thanking them and posting a link to their blog.
- Share 10 interesting things about yourself.
- Nominate 10 more bloggers. (You may want to let them know that they have been nominated by commenting in one of their posts.)
For the ten interesting things about myself, I have seven facts from this Very Inspiring Blogger award and now five more from the Sisterhood of the World Blogger Award – that makes it 12 interesting facts 😀 I hope that suffices.
Also, I am not nominating anyone specific for these awards – please consider yourself tagged for every blogger is wonderful and awesome! 🙂
Thank you Anjali and Priti again for honoring this blog with these awards! 🙂 I am humbled.