Warm, rich and delicious single serve 1 minute microwave brownie recipe is such a keeper for those sudden sweet cravings! With a simple video recipe, make this anytime anywhere – brownie in a mug in less than a minute.
By now all you must know how much of a sweet tooth I have. I always crave for sweets at odd times, like in the midnight or only when I don’t have even a small bit of chocolate. So I am always in the lookout for perfect 1 or 2 minute dessert recipes. I always resort to my fail-proof microwave chocolate mug cake – It is moist, light and extremely delicious. But then I thought, why not take it to the next level and make 1 minute microwave brownie, a single serve mug brownie and had such great success!
The ratio for this 1 minute microwave brownie is actually very simple – 2:1.5:1:1 – flour to sugar to fat to cocoa powder, as simple as that. I used whole wheat flour, white granulated sugar and half oil/half butter. A brownie is supposed to be dense, rich and chocolatey. This 1 minute microwave brownie is all that and more. Just dump all ingredients together, mix and fill up the moulds – in the next minute, brownie will be ready.
This 1 minute microwave brownie is not only made with whole wheat flour but it is vegan too, use oil instead of butter without having to compromise on taste. The brownie mixture looks slightly crumbly, that is quite alright. When it is microwaved, it comes together and makes the perfect brownie. To enhance the flavours, I used choco chips and that is completely optional. Serve as it is or with a scoop of ice cream, total winner!
Check out the simple video recipe for making 1 minute microwave brownie below –
How to make 1 Minute Microwave Brownie –
Detailed recipe of making 1 Minute Microwave Brownie –
- In a bowl, add whole wheat flour followed by sugar and baking powder. Mix well.
- Add melted butter, oil, vanilla essence and water. Mix dry and wet ingredients.
- Fill the molds and top off with chocolate chips, press them well.
- Microwave at highest powder for one 1-minute.
- Serve warm immediately.
- If the mixture looks too crumbly, add another half a tbsp. of water if needed.
- The brownie could be done in 45 secs to 1 minute. If it doesn’t look cooked, keep it for another 10-20 secs.
- This recipe can be made with all-purpose flour too.
Reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org! Also follow me on:
Facebook – Cooking From Heart
Pinterest – CHCooks
Instagram – CHCooks
Twitter – Cookinfromheart